F&N
♥ 6 Apr 2009 Monday, April 06, 2009
RAHHS !!!!!!!!
Need tuhh do F&N topic ferr ICT Assignment .
I lazy tuhh do lehhx D:
Fine ; lettme do finish the assignment den type another post :D
F&N
First we done the survey for baking the cookies .
After we have dont the survey we need to draw graphs for each question .
E.g; what topping(s) do you like ?
After the question we need to count the amount of people who like chocolate chips , rainbow rice , chocolate rice or others .
Then , we write a sentence.(E.g; 8 out of 10 people like chocolate chips)
& we would need tuhh draw a graph .
We do background studies & we took 3 period to do finish the background studies.
-We sure wasted alot of time doing background studies =x -
Next , We do decision making .
I have decided to make chocolate chips cookie for the F&N test xD
I did not spend much time preparing for the packaging .
My mum helped me buy the packaging for my cookies .
Just a ribbon & a normal clear plastic bag .
During the test period , I had trouble make the dough to stick together .
I took almost 30mins making them stick together .
I thought my cookies will nort have enough time to be baked .
But luckly , I could bake it on time .
My cookies look weird as the shape of the cookie were off .
My rabbit shaped cookie's ear .
The bear's hand were off too D: .
I tried tasting it and it tasted nice .
My father ate all the cookies when i when home .
Before that , my friend ate alot and left abit for me tuh bring home .
D:
--------
Taggies reply ;
Ling ~ You never invite me to read euur blog .
send it to cherry.baka@gmail.com hors .